For the health of our community, customers and employees, our main lobby will be closed starting Wednesday, March 18th, except for by appointment only. The drive-up will remain open to perform transactions until further notice.
If you would like to make an appointment, please dial our main phone number at 406-587-5626. Thank you.
Dear Valued Shareholders and Clients,
Bank of Bozeman, along with your Montana state and local public health officials, are monitoring the COVID-19 situation very closely. We have in place a Pandemic Preparedness Policy which has multiple levels of procedures that we will enact to minimize the impacts of the pandemic on the bank, our clients, employees, and colleagues. For now, to help prevent the spread of COVID-19 and other respiratory illnesses, you can take simple steps to protect yourself and your family:
- Stay home if you are sick
- Avoid contact with sick people when possible
- Cover your cough and sneezes with the crook of your elbow or a tissue
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth, and wash your hands frequently
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
Call ahead to a healthcare professional if you develop a fever and symptoms of respiratory illness (such as cough or difficulty breathing) and have been in close contact with a person known to have COVID-19, or if you live in or have recently traveled to an area with ongoing spread. Tell your healthcare professional about your recent travel or contact. Your healthcare professional will work with your state’s public health department and CDC to determine if you need to be tested for COVID-19. Find out more here.
We may have closed our lobby, but we are still very much open and plan to remain open for the duration of this crisis. We took this step as an effort to keep all of our clients and staff safe and healthy. We will still be fully staffed and open for regular business hours, with all of our transactions being processed through our drive-up. During this time, we assure you that as a staff we are:
• Daily checking the mail for important documents and deposits
• Assisting clients with transactions through our drive-up
• Allowing clients who are not exhibiting symptoms of illness to make appointments in branch for all the services we offer. Our phone number is 406-587-5626 if you would like to make an appointment.
• Answering phone calls and assisting clients with account needs over the phone
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Every measure that we are taking is in an attempt to protect and maintain the good health of our clients and our employees.
As your local bank, we care very much about our community and are committed to helping businesses and individuals manage the economic disruptions caused by the efforts to contain this virus. If you are unable to get to the bank or just are minimizing your time in public, we have several options available for you to bank remotely, including:
- Online Banking
- Pay companies and individuals electronically
- Manage your Bank of Bozeman accounts online
- Online loan and deposit applications
- Bank of Bozeman Mobile App
- Deposit checks via smartphone or tablet
- Make payments directly
- Obtain cash all over the US from a surcharge-free ATM through the Moneypass network (moneypass.com)
Be aware that criminals are looking to take advantage of people who are fearful. It is unwise to carry large amounts of cash on you and cash has touched many hands. Debit and credit cards worked just fine even during the financial crisis of 2008 – 2009 and will continue to work fine in this environment. Avoid purchasing anything from someone promising a cure or special soap or the official COVID–19 super mask; there is no such thing. Be prudent, take reasonable precautions, and do not panic.
Please contact us in whatever way is most comfortable for you. We are committed to the well-being of the clients and the community we serve.