We have updated our operating procedures to best serve you during this time.
The last six months have undoubtedly been a time of change and adaptation in many areas of our lives. We want to thank you, our clients, for your continued patronage and trust in our team throughout the duration of the COVID 19 pandemic. We know that you have many choices when it comes to personal and business banking in the Gallatin Valley, and we are honored to have earned your business. From our founding, our priority has always been providing excellent financial service to our clients and that remains unwavering.
Banking with us looks a bit different than it did before March of this year. We miss having our lobby regularly filled with our clients, but at this time government authorities are recommending that we continue to operate with it closed except for appointments.
Although our lobby is not opened for regular business hours, we are currently still offering several banking solutions for our clients, so you can have your financial needs met:
The Drive Up and Appointments:
- Current Drive Up Hours are Monday – Friday 8-5 and Saturday 9-1
- Complete transactions and sign documents through the Drive Up window
- Appointments are available with our loan staff and Client Service Representatives. Call the bank at 406-587-5626 to set up an appointment. Appointments are being conducted in our Community Room following all federal and local social distancing and protective measures.
- Open an account or apply for a loan from our website
- Manage your account remotely including transferring between accounts, making loan payments, setting up automatic bill pay, and more.
- Stay informed on bank news and updates
- Manage your accounts from wherever you are on a secure app
- Transfer funds, deposit checks, and check balances on your accounts
- Expand your financial literacy regardless of your age or education level
- Modules cover topics from budgeting to elder fraud
- Quizzes, surveys, and interactive content engages users and helps you gauge your financial literacy level
We are committed to updating our safety and operating procedures as necessary, so we can best serve you, our valued client. We are in this together, and together we are working toward a healthier Gallatin County.