With the Bank of Bozeman mobile banking app, managing your money from your smartphone or tablet has never been easier. You can access our online banking services anytime and anywhere from the comfort of your cell phone—all you need is a WiFi signal! Whether you have an on-the-go schedule or spend time away from our brick-and-mortar bank locations, the convenience of our free, safe mobile banking app lets you control your accounts remotely 24/7.
Welcome to the comprehensive guide to the Bank of Bozeman mobile banking app—what it is, how it works, how to get it, and how it makes life simpler. Keep reading to find answers to all your mobile banking questions and learn how to level up your financial life with ease.
Guide to the Bank of Bozeman Mobile App
What is the Bank of Bozeman mobile banking app?
The Bank of Bozeman mobile app lets you access your banking information from your mobile devices, whether that be a smartphone or a tablet. Banking services you can access via the app include but are not limited to checking your balance, transferring funds, making loan payments, viewing account history, and receiving electronic statements. The Bank of Bozeman app offers a range of features with the ultimate convenience. Your bank is at your fingertips no matter where you are.
How does the Bank of Bozeman mobile banking app help make accessing your bank accounts easier?
Our app offers a wide range of features, all designed to help you manage your money confidently with the convenience of anytime/anywhere access.
- Instantly transfer money between accounts — Move funds from checking to savings or vice versa with ease and peace of mind.
- Deposit checks from anywhere — With the mobile deposit feature, you can deposit checks faster without the need to visit a bank location.
- Pay your bills with our “Bill Pay” feature — Pay your bills via our app and save time and eliminate the need for paper checks. It’s another way to keep you in control of your finances.
- Transfer money to friends, family, or roommates with Zelle — Zelle is a fast, easy, and secure way to pitch in or get paid back for coffee, shared groceries, and more, even if someone banks somewhere other than Bank of Bozeman.
- Log in securely with two-factor fingerprint identification or Face ID — Using your unique biometric identity, this feature ensures your account details stay yours, even if you lose your mobile device.
- Learn about your long-term spending habits — Get a clear picture of your finances with a visual breakdown of your monthly spending. Use this breakdown to plan ahead, adjust your budget, or keep up the momentum of your financial habits.
- Set customized alerts on your accounts — Protect yourself from overdraft fees and fraudulent charges.
- Access balances and transaction histories – Keep track of your funds on your debit card with the touch of a button.
- Lock debit cards — With the app, you can quickly lock debit cards that have been lost or stolen. This also alerts our team to keep a close eye on your account for any new transactions to protect your finances from unauthorized purchases or withdrawals.
What are the benefits of downloading the BoBMobile app?
When you can access and control your banking from anywhere 24/7, you are free to live, work, play, and travel with the confidence that everything you need financially is safely at your fingertips. Whether you’re traveling outside of Bozeman, live outside of town, or just want to bank on your own schedule, our free, secure BoBMobile banking app makes it easy to bank better.
How does mobile check deposit work?
If you can’t make it to our local bank, you’re already enrolled in online banking, and you have our mobile banking app downloaded, you can deposit your checks remotely via our app. Just endorse the back of the check—adding “For Mobile Deposit at Bank of Bozeman Only”—and open your BoBMobile app. There you’ll be able to take and upload images of both sides of the check. That’s it! You can check the status of your deposit on the app in Mobile Transaction History. Our daily limit for mobile check deposits is $5,000.00
Does the app have any new features?
In 2022, BoBMobile banking got a series of major upgrades. App users can now view a spending breakdown for each month, manage travel banking plans, and report a lost or stolen card. Your user experience is our top priority, so we continue to refine and advance the app’s capabilities, reliability, and ease of use.
Who do people contact if they have issues with the app?
We’ll never send you to a third-party support line! If you have any issues or questions, reach out directly to the Bank of Bozeman team at 406.587.5626.
Is the app secure? How do you keep people’s information safe?
Two-factor authentication protects your sensitive financial data every single time you log into your account. Any abnormal or suspicious activity flags our system, and you will receive a text alerting you.
How do I get the app?
BoBMobile is available for free in the Apple and Google Play Stores. Depending on which type of smart device you use, get your free download here:
Improve your banking experience with the BoBMobile App
Bank of Bozeman is dedicated to improving the financial lives of our customers, making it easier than ever to access and manage account information. Our approach combines the best technology with personalized service for access you can count on and support you can trust. If you have questions about mobile banking, we’re here to help. Reach out to us to start a conversation with our friendly Bozeman lenders and banking specialists, and we can help you get started on the next chapter of your financial journey.